How do you generate traffic with social media?
Five (5) ways to get your social media channels to drive more visits on your web site.
- Make sure your site’s URL is visible. Add your website address to your profile’s bio and About sections. It will give your profiles legitimacy and direct your visitors.
- Share your posts Every time you write a blog post, share it on your social channels. This helps with (SEO), engagement, and of course, results in more people viewing your posts. Don’t forget to track all of your posts to see which performed best.
- Refer people to your site. Do you get questions on your social media? Refer people to your web site. Send people to your site left and right.
- Use a call to action. CTAs are: ‘Visit Now’, ‘Comment Below’ and ‘Share on Twitter’. Different social media networks will have buttons for these CTAs, while with other networks, you’ll need to place the CTAs within your posts.
- Optimize Your Social Profiles. Ensure that your About Pages and Biographies are full of relevant keywords and try to fill out every section so that your profile is complete. Placing links in your social media biographies will also boost your website’s SEO. By linking to your site from your social media channels, you’re creating high-quality backlinks to your site.